Many of our clients that have heard about the Superannuation changes taking place as of 1 July 2017, have contacted us for strategies on how they can utilise the current rulings to maximise their retirement fund while there is still time.
We want to help all our clients and in order to do so are hosting a complimentary client briefing focused on the changes to super.
If you are unaware of the changes or would like some clarity surrounding them, please join us for our Client Briefing on the 9th of March with experienced advisors so you can see how this impacts your situation and ask questions in relation to these reforms.
It is important to understand and act now so that you can capitalise before these changes take effect. Don't miss the opportunity to make the most of your super while you still can!
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- How to make capital gains disappear in your super fund.
- How to balance your super accounts between you and your partner to maximise the tax benefits.
- What do you need to do, to get the best tax benefits based on the new rules?
- What do you need to do before 1st July 2017 to set your superannuation up correctly?
- How to move money into the tax preferred superannuation environment.
- What will happen to interest rates in 2017?
Light refreshments will be provided.
Please be sure to RSVP!